High Carbon Steel Wires with High Tensile Strength
High carbon steel wire, is also called high strength wire or high tensile steel wire. After proper heat treatment and cold drawn process, high carbon steel wires are harder and stronger than low and medium carbon steel wires, and high carbon steel wires also have higher elastic limit and fatigue limit than both of them. And galvanized high carbon steel wires are effectively resistant to corrosion. High carbon steel wires and its related products are widely used in various fields like the high carbon steel wire ropes used in the lifting tackles and cranes and the high tensile springs used in automobile industry.
A coil of general high carbon steel wire with high tensile strength.
A coil of 70# galvanized high carbon steel wire with high elastic limit is used for making springs.
- High corrosion resistance after galvanized.
- High hardness.
- High tensile strength.
- High elastic limit.
- High fatigue resistance.
- Low weldability and cold plastic deformability.
- Material: 45#, 50#, 55#, 60#, 65#, 70#, 72A, 72B, 80#, 80A, 82B, 65Mn.
- Surface treatment: un-galvanized, electro galvanized, dip-galvanized.
- Diameter range: 0.25mm - 16mm.
- Tensile strength: 41500 - 78300 PSI.
- Elongation: 2.5% - 5.22%.
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, IS4454.
- Packing: rings, spools or coils.
High carbon steel wires and its related products are widely used in various fields.
- The high carbon steel wire ropes used in the lifting tackles and cranes.
- The high tensile springs required by automobile industry.
- The welded or woven mining meshes or screens for sizing, sorting and filtrating of different materials used in mining industry.
- The manufacture of prestressed concrete steel wires or steel strands in construction industry.
- The manufacture of technical needles and pins use in textiles and light industry.
- The manufacture of high tensile steel brushes.
- Used to reinforce tire and high pressure hoses.
- Working as cable cores or cable armoring.
- Working as binding wire for bundle bale or other goods and so on.
High carbon steel brush wire has high toughness and fatigue resistance.
High carbon steel brush is most widely worked on metal pieces to clean oxide and rust.
High carbon steel wire brush with high tensile strength and a high fatigue life can better finish the surface to ensure the safety.
A coil of high carbon steel needle wires for manufacturing needles and pins.
High carbon steel knitting needle with high strength.
High carbon steel hand sewing needle with smooth surface can easily penetrate the cloth.
Inquiry for Our Product
SWIRE High Carbon Steel Wire Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.