High Carbon Spring Steel Wires for Manufacturing Springs
High carbon spring steel wire is cold drawn from non-alloy high carbon steel, and it is mainly used for manufacturing springs and other wire forms. Because of the high carbon content and precision cold drawn process, the produced springs have high elasticity and low deformability, so they can sustain frequently repeated high pressure when they are applied to automobile industry or numerical control machine tools.
A coil of high carbon steel wire spring for manufacturing mattress springs.
High carbon steel springs with high elastic limit can be used in automobile industry.
- Wire diameter: 0.08mm - 16mm.
- Material: 45#, 55#, 60#,70#, 80#, 72A, 72B, 82B, 65Mn, 1080.
- Spring's tensile strength: 1100Mpa - 3090Mpa.
- Spring's elongation: 10% - 35%.
- Standard: IS4454, AISI, ASTM, DIN, GB, JIS.
- Weight: according to customers' requests.
- Drawing: cold drawn.
- Surface: galvanized, un-galvanized, black, bright.
- Cross sectional: round.
- Packing: in coils and spools after oiled and then packed with polythene and Hessian.
|Wire diameter (mm)||Diameter tolerance (mm)||Tensile strength (N/mm2)|
Highlights of springs made of our high carbon spring steel wires:
- High corrosion resistance after galvanized.
- High tensile strength.
- Good toughness.
- Strong stress resistance.
- High ductility.
- Low deformability.
- Small tolerance.
High carbon spring steel wires can be used to produce springs with extremely high tensile strength and ductility. These springs are mainly used in automobile industry, CNC machine tools and furniture. Besides springs, high carbon spring steel wires can also be used in the manufacture of high carbon steel ropes and mining mesh.
The mattress spring made of high carbon steel wires have high elasticity.
High tensile springs are mainly used in automobile industry to improve performance.
Inquiry for Our Product
SWIRE High Carbon Steel Wire Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.