Galvanized High Carbon Steel Wires for Manufacturing Springs
A spool of galvanized high carbon steel wires with uniform zinc-coating weight
Galvanized high carbon steel wire, also called high tensile galvanized steel wire. According to the different zinc coating process, galvanized high carbon steel wire is divided into hot dip galvanized wire and electro galvanized wire. Galvanized high carbon steel wires are mainly used for manufacturing springs and weaving wire mesh products.
- Material: 55#, 60#, 65#, 70#, 72A, 80#, 77B, 83B.
- Diameter: 0.1mm - 6.0mm.
- Zinc coated:
- Electro galvanized: 8 - 50g/m2.
- Hot dip galvanized: 30 - 300g/m2.
- Tensile strength: 925 - 1870Mpa.
- Elongation: 20% - 30%.
- Standards: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, KSD.
- Quality certification: ISO 9001.
- Packing: in coils and spools.
Hot dip galvanized high carbon steel wires need delicate steps to coated with thick zinc layer.
- Firm zinc coating.
- Thick zinc-coating layer.
- Uniform zinc-coating weight.
- High corrosion resistance.
- Excellent toughness and flexibility.
Galvanized high carbon steel wires are mainly use for manufacturing springs, ropes and woven or welded wire meshes. They can also be applied for armoring cables, as well as expressway fencing. Galvanized high carbon steel wires also play an important role in construction.
Mining mesh woven by galvanized high carbon steel wires has high abrasion resistance.
Galvanized high carbon steel spring has high corrosion resistance and high tensile strength.